Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goodbye!

I can't believe that after two years of working as an AmeriCorps member with Cooking Matters at Solid Ground, today is really my last day. I enjoyed working with you all over the last two years, and it is very sad to say good bye. What I really love about this job is that even though theoretically I am teaching the same classes over and over again, no two classes are ever the same. I always learn something new from the volunteers and class participants who make up each different class. I will miss you all so much, and I hope to still stay involved with the program.


Here are a few highlights of my time here at Solid Ground:

Re-organizing the Cooking Matters Office.

Lunch with Erika and Claire after the Cooking Matters annual Summit in Denver

Graduation at Jefferson Terrace


Playing "Let's Make a Meal" at Chancery Place Apartments

Thank you all so much for making my time here so wonderful!

All the best,

Emily





2 comments:

  1. We'll miss you Emily! Thanks for your two years of service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I didn't realize November 30th was your last day Emily..love the picture of you in the box! It was great working with you!

    ReplyDelete